- These Freud bits are designed specifically for superior performance in plywood joinery for perfectly fitted grooves and dados.
- Freud's undersized plywood bits deliver perfect gap-free joints compared to standard bits that make sloppy joints. Create tight joints for shelving, bookcases, cabinets and more.
- Down shear design on the 23/32'' bit virtually eliminates splintering.
- The bits feature Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to withstand the rigors of routing plywood containing high glue content.
- Non-Stick Perma Shield Coating protects bits from heat and pitch build up.
- These bits match the actual thickness of 1/4'', 1/2'' and 3/4'' plywood (7/32'', 15/32'' and 23/32'').
- Set comes in Freud's new case with bit mount to keep bits handy and safe.
- All bits have 1/4'' shanks.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
(1) 16-098 Freud 15/32'' Undersized Plywood Router Bit
(1) 16-103 Freud 23/32'' Undersized Plywood Router Bit
1 Review(s)View All
Freud 3-Pc Undersized Plywood Router Bit SetPosted October 12, 2014