- Routs the edge flush and rounded in a single pass - reducing time and aggravation.
- The unique cutting geometry of the Freud 41-502 produces an ultra-smooth finish on laminate edges.
- Ideal for countertop-grade laminates including Formica®, Wilsonart® and similar materials.
- Use on hand-held routers, table-mounted portable routers, and laminate trimmers.
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and a flawless finish.
- Perma-SHIELD™ Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- Each bit is computer-balanced and precision-ground for the smoothest possible cuts.
|Manufacturer Part Number||41-502|
|Bit Type||Flush Trim|