- The Freud 66-100 solid carbide bit creates a 7-degree bevel and touts a self-piloting feature that eliminates the expense and upkeep of a ball bearing assembly.
- Cuts all plastic laminates.
- Can be used with hand-held routers, table-mounted portable routers, and laminate trimmers.
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and a flawless finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- Each bit is computer-balanced and precision-ground for the smoothest possible cuts.
|Manufacturer Part Number||66-100|
|Bit Type||Flush Trim|