With its slight 7° bevel, this laminate trimming bit will give you a nice, defined edge with just enough angle to take away the sharpness. The shank extends beyond the cutting edge, so the bit self-pilots against the substrate. Without the need a bearing guide, you won't have to worry about contact cement gumming up the ball bearings. Use on hand-held routers, table-mounted portable routers, and laminate trimmers.
- The Freud 66-100 solid carbide bit creates a 7-degree bevel and touts a self-piloting feature that eliminates the expense and upkeep of a ball bearing assembly.
- Cuts all plastic laminates.
- Can be used with hand-held routers, table-mounted portable routers, and laminate trimmers.
- Features TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide for longer bit life and a flawless finish.
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, and corrosion.
- Each bit is computer-balanced and precision-ground for the smoothest possible cuts.