Build custom doors with mortise and tenon structure that will last a lifetime! Matched ogee profile bits come fully assembled and ready to make beautiful rail and stile joints. Mill a tenon of any length simply by unscrewing the top cutter and bearing of the rail bit from the lower cutter and shank. Create 1-3/4" joints for exterior doors, or remove the spacers and narrow to 1-3/8" for interior doors.Includes coping cutter, stick cutter, wrenches, wood storage case, and FREE instructional DVD.
- Cuts all composition materials, hardwoods, and softwoods
- For use on table-mounted portable routers.
- Mininum 2 HP router required.
- 1/2" Shanks
|Manufacturer Part Number||99-268|
|Bit Type||Ogee, Stile & Rail|
Freud 2-Piece Entry and Interior Door Ogee Bit Set
(1) Ogee Stile Cutter Assembly
(1) Ogee Rail Cutter Assembly
(1) Storage Case
(1) Hex Wrench