- Designed to produce the cleanest cuts possible in plywood and melamine with no bottom splinter.
- Application-specific super micrograin carbide teeth are 50-60% larger than standard carbide teeth and allow for multiple re-sharpenings.
- Anti-vibration technology eliminates sideways movement against the material for a quieter, smoother cut with a superior finish and long cutting life.
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand during use to keep the cut true and straight.
- Permanent red Teflon coating prevents rust and guarantees less working friction and resin adhesion.
- Precision-tensioned blade bodies made of high strength steel (40-45 Rc) stay flat and true throughout years of service.
- Tri-metal brazing technique produces strong, impact resistant bond between carbide teeth and steel blade body.
5 Review(s)View All
Amazing, smooth cuts. This is a...Posted October 13, 2011
This blade works well on my...Posted April 27, 2008
I was frustrated with how fast...Posted June 25, 2008