The Silver I.C.E.™ (Industrial Cooling Element) coating helps resist heat build-up up to two times longer than standard, polished steel blades. The extra protection from heat stress and pitch build-up helps reduce drag, extending the life of your blade and saw motor.
Also available with the premium Perma-SHIELD® coating.
- What Is Table Saw Blade Wobble - How to Detect and Fix Table Saw Runout
- Seven Top Table Saw Blades Put to a Workshop Test
- Freud Saw Blade Line Include New Table Saw, Track Saw, and Dado Blades
- How to Build Table Saw Blade Storage and Organizer
- Is a Vibrating Table Saw Blade Giving a High Pitched Sound a Concern for Shop Safety
- Saw Blades 101
- How to Clean New Saw Blades and Router Bits with Dry Lubricant Spray
- Buying a Table Saw Blade
- Buying a Miter Saw Blade
- Large gullets in front of flat top rakers allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Laser-cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut - extending blade life, and giving a crisp, swirl-free flawless finish
- No stabilizers needed
- Silver I.C.E.™ (Industrial Cooling Element) Coating is a revolutionary coating that resists corrosion and resin or "pitch" build-up and resists heat up to 2 times longer than standard polished blades.
- Features Ti-Co™ Hi-Density Carbide Combination Blend for maximum performance
- Anti-vibration design