Use this substantial bit to rout spacious profiles on table edges, moldings and the top face of custom handrails. With Freud's exclusive Quadra-Cut™ 4-cutter geometry, you'll get the smoothest cuts possible. Two larger cutters shear upward to quickly rout out the majority of the waste, while two smaller cutters shear downward to clean up any fuzzing along the edges.
- Produces sturdy, attractive handrails for staircases.
- Combine with another profile to create a custom design for railings and table edges.
- For handrails, use our Handrail Router Bit (91708, sold separately) to rout the finger grooves.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||99-452|
|Bit Type||Edge Forming|