Freud's exclusive Quadra-Cut™ 4 cutter design provides the smoothest cuts possible. You'll get crisp, clean edges every time, even with cross-grain cuts in difficult materials.
- Exclusive Quadra-Cut™ design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's 2+2 RaisedPanel Bits.
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4" for maximum versatility and compatibility.
- Patented design allows these bits to produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Application: Producing panels from 3/4" stock that are flush with the door frame for a professional, architecturally correct appearance.