Raise beautiful ogee profile panels for wainscoting and doors! Freud's exclusive Quadra-Cut™ 4-cutter design provides the smoothest cuts possible. You'll get crisp, clean edges every time, even with cross-grain cuts in difficult materials. This set includes a relief cutter, and is designed to be used with 3/4" stock, producing panels that are flush with the doorframe for a professional, architecturally correct appearance.
- Exclusive Quadra-Cut™ design combines a backcutter with the smooth cuts of Freud's 2+2 Raised Panel Bits.
- Shims are included to allow adjustment of tongue thickness from 7/32" to 1/4".
- These bits produce a full 1-1/2" wide reveal for traditional raised panel doors.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||99-571|
|Bit Type||Ogee, Raised Panel|
1 Review(s)View All
This is a great piece if...Posted February 25, 2011