This straight panel raiser cuts a classic design most famously employed in Shaker furniture. It is primarily designed to raise Shaker panels, but can also be used to bevel the underside of table tops. It features Freud's exclusive Quadra-Cut™ 4-cutter design, which provides the smoothest cuts possible. You'll get crisp, clean edges every time, even with cross-grain cuts in difficult materials.
Application: Ideal for creating raised panels for doors and paneling, as well as for beveling decorative tops, plaques and molding
- Revolutionary Quadra-Cut™design combines two small wings that cut downward to shear the top edge for a splinter-free surface, and two large wings that shear upward for a smooth finish.
- Use 1/2" height for 5/8" stock.
- Use 5/8" height for 3/4" stock.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers only.