Now you can have dial capability with no wobble! Stacked dado set features dial hub for shim-free adjustability and laser-cut blade plates for extreme accuracy. Micro-grain carbide is designed specifically for glue line rips to ensure superior cut and maximum life. With precision-ground arbors for precise blade alignment.
No More Shims
Each "click of the dial adjusts the blade by .004" with an adjustable width range of 1/4" to 29/32".
Over size teeth allow for longer cutting life between sharpenings as well as more resharpenings. The unique shear angles of the teeth slice through any material with razor sharp precision.
Easy & Accurate
Mounts easily with no loose components. The adjustable hub allows users to fine tune the width of the dado without ever removing the dado cutter. Comes with 5 chippers (4 at 1/8" and 1 at 3/32"). When combined with the 3/32" chipper, the hub ensures a precise fit, even on undersized plywood.
- Fits arbor size of 5/8"
- 1/4" to 29/32" range of adjustment.
- 24 Tooth outer blades 4 Tooth chippers
- Max RPM 6,000
- Each click of the dial adjusts the blade by .004".
- Adjusts easily to right or left operating machines.
- Set includes 2 outside blades, 5 chippers, wrench, carrying case, and instructional poster and DVD.
|Manufacturer Part Number||SD608|
|Saw Blade Diameter||8"|