The Silver I.C.E.™ (Industrial Cooling Element) coating helps resist heat build-up up to two times longer than standard, polished steel blades. The extra protection from heat stress and pitch build-up helps reduce drag, extending the life of your blade and saw motor.
- High performance for rips from 1-1/2" to 3-1/2"
- Heavy-duty thick plate ensures a stable, flat blade for long cutting life in extreme ripping conditions
- Large gullets allow for fast ripping and easy chip removal
- Silver I.C.E.™ (Industrial Cooling Element) Coating is a revolutionary coating that resists corrosion and resin or "pitch" build-up and resists heat up to 2 times longer than standard polished blades.
- Features Ti-Co™ Hi-Density Carbide Ripping Blend for maximum performance
- Anti-vibration design