This solid carbide cutter was sharpened on a diamond wheel to 1500 grit, and can be rotated to give you a fresh edge in only seconds! Use it with the Full Size Diamond Carbide Turning Tool (49632, sold separately) to get smooth finishes in detailed areas, such as those in spindle turnings!
- D2 replacement cutter measures approximately 1-1/2" long x 1/2" wide.
- Ideal for giving you a smooth finish in tight areas, such as the detailed beads and coves in spindle turnings.
- Cutter rotates, giving you two fresh edges with no need for sharpening.
- Sharpened on a diamond wheel to 1500 grit.
- Solid carbide stays sharper for longer, when compared with steel.