- Choose from Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss.
- Available in Pint, Quart and Gallon sizes.
- For simple 2-step finishing, wipe on General Finishes Seal-A-Cell for a lustrous finish. After drying, wipe on or use foam brush to apply Arm-R-Seal for a hard, protective finish.
- Formulated to be wiped on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush, eliminating drips and sags.
- Penetrates to provide protection and a natural look.
- Gallon sizes come in convenient jug instead of a can.
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- Shellac Production Affected by Shifting Climates Changing Finishing Trends
- How to Remove Shellac Coating on a Woodworking Project for Refinishing
- How to Replace Your Polishing Cloth with a Paper Bag in Wood Finishing
- Rockler Bench Cookie Cone Makes Finishing Both Sides of a Project Easy
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- What Are the Advantages of Clear Aerosol Spray Can Finishing Supplies
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- Painter’s Pyramids Finishing Turntable Makes Wood Finishing Easier Thanks Lazy Susan-style Design
- How to Use Sandpaper, Scrapers and Planes to Smooth Wood for Finishing
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Wood Finishing with Shellac and Beeswax
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- Does Going Green with Woodworking Finishing Products Actually Matter?
- What Is the Difference Between Automotive and Furniture Lacquer in Finishing Products
- Finishing Woodworking Projects by Dipping Them in Danish Oil or Other Finish
- Removing White Water Marks When Refinishing Shellac Wood Finish
- Style-Line's Soft-Sanders Polyethylene Sanding Blocks for Curved Surface Finishing
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- Affordable HVLP Spray Finishing?
- Tung Oil Finish for a Kitchen Table?
- More on Finishing Cherry
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Use the Sure-Hook Tool-Less Cabinet Door Hanger for Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets Easily and More
- Rub-out Finishing Demo Tomorrow
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- Using Wood Stain and Dye Finishing Products to Add Coloration to Furniture
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
35 Review(s)View All
Another great product from General Finishes!Posted November 23, 2013
This is the best oil-based finish...Posted January 26, 2013
I've used this product for years...Posted January 21, 2013