- Choose from Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss.
- Available in Pint, Quart and Gallon sizes.
- For simple 2-step finishing, wipe on General Finishes Seal-A-Cell for a lustrous finish. After drying, wipe on or use foam brush to apply Arm-R-Seal for a hard, protective finish.
- Formulated to be wiped on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush, eliminating drips and sags.
- Penetrates to provide protection and a natural look.
- Gallon sizes come in convenient jug instead of a can.
- How to Refinish Small Blemishes in Wood with Common Finishing Products
- How to Do Easy Wood Finishing on Cabinet Doors with Home-Made Workpiece Supports
- Outdoor Woodworking Project Finishing Tips for Waterproofing and Protection Against Elements
- How Long Can You Wait Between Sanding, Shop Cleaning and Spray Finishing
- Painter’s Pyramids Finishing Turntable Makes Wood Finishing Easier Thanks Lazy Susan-style Design
- Use a Plastic Chair Mat for Finishing Wood and Glue-Up of Projects
- Choosing Interior and Exterior Finishing Supplies
- Green Finishing Products: Oil- and Water-Based Finishes, Shellac, Beeswax and More
- Refinishing and Painting MDF Kitchen Cabinets to Offer Moisture Protection
- Protect Your Workbench Tables During Wood Finishing with Pink Rosin
- Using Wipe On, Wipe Off Finishes for Finishing Your Project
- Altering Wood Stain with Toner, Glaze and Clear Finishing Products
- Wood Finishing - A "Hands Off" Approach
- More on Finishing Cherry
- More Finishing Options at Rockler
- Nordy Finishing Q&A
- Finishing Comparison Guide
- Refinishing Cabinetry
- Finishing a Cedar Wood Chainsaw Carved Bear Statue
36 Review(s)View All
Great Finish!Posted August 17, 2014
When our railing's finish needed to be repaired, I grabbed the can of Arm-R-Seal Oil & Urethane Topcoat-Gloss, and I was actually shocked at how good it is.
This is a very easy-to-use and forgiving finish, and the results are top notch.
I have stopped testing... This stuff is awesome!
Another great product from General Finishes!Posted November 23, 2013
This is the best oil-based finish...Posted January 26, 2013