Arm-R-Seal topcoats are made with only the highest-quality urethane resin, making them extremely durable and long lasting.
- Choose from Satin, Semi-Gloss and Gloss.
- Available in Pint, Quart and Gallon sizes.
- For simple 2-step finishing, wipe on General Finishes Seal-A-Cell for a lustrous finish. After drying, wipe on or use foam brush to apply Arm-R-Seal for a hard, protective finish.
- Formulated to be wiped on with a cloth or applied with a foam brush, eliminating drips and sags.
- Penetrates to provide protection and a natural look.
- Gallon sizes come in convenient jug instead of a can.
|Dry Time||24 hrs|
|Size||Gallon, Pint, Quart|
- Coats: Normally 3
- Cure Time: 2 Weeks for optimal water resistance
- Dry to Recoat: 12-24 hours
- Suggested Application: Natural bristle brush, foam brush, wipe on, spray or pad applicator
- Suggested Surface Prep: Clean, bare wood sanded with 150 or 180 grit paper.
- Clean-up: Mineral spirits
34 Review(s)View All
This is the best oil-based finish...Posted January 26, 2013
I've used this product for years...Posted January 21, 2013
Used this product for the first...Posted December 8, 2012