Here's a tough, clear finish that will shrug off sun, rain and wind and look good doing it. With UV absorbers to reduce sun damage and mildewcides to keep mold and fungi at bay, General Finishes' Exterior 450 will reduce fading and greatly lengthen the life of any exterior wood. A water-based clear acrylic finish, it's ready to sand in only 1 hour, is low-odor and is easy to clean up. It's very flexible, so it resists the cracking and peeling caused by hot summers and cold winters. If you're looking for a durable finish for patio and deck furniture, garden furniture, pergolas, entrance doors and more, look no further than Exterior 450 Semi-Gloss. Quart or gallon. Also available in Gloss and Satin.
- Cleanup: Warm, soapy water.
- Dry Time: Ready to sand in 1 hour under ideal conditions (70°F, 70% humidity). Cooler temperatures and higher humidity will prolong drying time.
- Thinning: If necessary, thin with 10-20% water.
- Application: Use a foam brush, paint pad applicator or spray gun.
- Can be sprayed through compressed air, HVLP, airless or C.A.S. units.
- Oil-based stains must be completey dry before using a water-based top coat. Wait a minimum of 48 hours before applying GF Exterior 450.
|Dry Time||20-40 min|
- Dry Time at 75 Degrees: 30 minutes - 2 hours
- Dry to Sanding Time: 1-2 hours
- Suggested Application: Brush or Spray
- Suggested Surface Prep: Clean and dry. Sand raw wood with 150 grit paper and sand 220 grit between coats.
- Clean-up: Soap and Water
- Shelf Life: 1 Year
- Suggested Stain: Can be used over most water base and solvent base stains. For ideal results use with General Finishes Exterior 450 Stains.
1 Review(s)View All
Living in So Cal, with the...Posted March 13, 2011