An unusual combination of oils and urethanes, Seal-A-Cell Clear is the ideal solution for achieving a natural look on beautiful woods that are not stained.
- Available in Pint, Quarts and Gallons.
The oils penetrate deep within the wood to highlight the warm natural look, while the urethane ensures a deep hardness.
- Follow with multiple coats of Arm-R-Seal Urethane topcoat.
- Seal-A-Cell can be wiped on or applied with a foam brush.
|Dry Time||24 hrs|
|Size||Gallon, Pint, Quart|
- Coats: Normally 1
- Use Type: Interior
- Dry Time: 24 hours
- Dry to Recoat: 6-12 hours
- Suggested Application: Natural bristle brush, foam brush, wipe on or pad applicator
- Suggested Surface Prep: Clean, bare wood sanded with 120 or 150 grit paper.
- Clean-up: Mineral spirits
- Suggested Top Coat: Can be used alone or used with General Finishes Oil Base Arm R Seal, General Finishes Gel Satin, Enduro-Var or PolyAcrylic
8 Review(s)View All
I really love this product. Just...Posted August 5, 2011
I just finished building custom cabinets...Posted August 3, 2011
Very glad to see the product...Posted September 11, 2009