- With 1.0mm stainless steel needle/nozzle set for lighter materials.
- Die-cast aluminum body with chrome-plated finish.
- 2-step trigger control.
- 100cc stainless steel paint cup.
- Spray pattern control knob on side of gun.
- Adjustable spray width, air inlet and fluid outlet.
- 15-45 PSI operating pressure.
- 3.5-6 CFM air consumption.
- 1/4" air inlet.
- Non-bleeder type, gravity feed external mix.
Accessories (sold separately):
- Hands-free spray gun holder easily attaches to bench or wall with pre-drilled mounting holes. Funnel/strainer holding ring makes filling paint cup easy.
- Disposable inline spray gun air filters help reduce painting defects. Removes moisture, oil vapor and rust particles that pass through conventional filters. High flow design minimizes pressure drop to spray gun. 100 PSI maximum pressure. Attaches directly to the air inlet of the spray gun.
- Inline gravity feed mesh filters remove dirt particles from paint to protect against defects. Inserts into spray gun fluid inlet prior to cup installation.
|Manufacturer Part Number||19110|
|Pressure Range||15-45 psi|
4 Review(s)View All
This product is an excellent buy...Posted October 15, 2008
In the past I had used...Posted August 3, 2008
I have used the touch up...Posted March 19, 2009