- Your source for inspired, shop-tested advice.
- 336 pages
- How to rout perfectly fitting edge joints, every time.
- How to sharpen every kind of blade and bit, including carbide router bits.
- How to move, store and saw 4x8 sheets all by yourself.
- How to make drawer slides that really glide and never wear out.
- How to joint and plane to thickness without maddening snipe.
- How to clamp and glue awkward miters and curved parts.
- How to flatten warped wood (it's easier than you think!).
|Cover Style||Soft Cover|
(1) Book, Great Book of Woodworking Tips-Over 650 Ingenious Workshp Tips, Techniques, and Secrets