Voted "Best New Tool" in Popular Woodworking and "Best Bet" in Woodworker's Journal, this innovative pin nailer makes the perfect helpmate for finish and trim work. The patented magazine eliminates the need to adjust for different fastener lengths - just drop in your pins and you're ready to nail. Shoots headless pins for the smallest possible entry hole. Accepts fasteners up to 1-3/8" long.
Ideal for light wood assembly, Finish and trim work, Molding and decorative trim, Dowel and joint pinning, Mirror and picture frame assembly, Lightweight paneling, External softwood trim, Rattan furniture, Glazing strips, Craft work, Window beading, Display and sign work.
- Penetrates fasteners through the hardest materials.
- Compact and lightweight design for improved maneuverability.
- Shoots fasteners up to 1-3/8" in length easily, even in hardwoods.
- Patented design eliminates need to adjust for different fastener lengths.
- Double trigger safety prevents accidental firing of tool.
- Side loading with mechanism to prevent fasteners from tumbling.
- Narrow nose reaches tight areas and corners for detailed trim work.
- Removable nose cover provides easy access for clearing jams.
- Removable no-mar tip prevents marring of work surface.
- Rear exhaust with built-in silencer to reduce exhaust sound.
- Fastener indicator to see when reloading is necessary.
- Convenient belt hook for easy carrying of tool.
- Quick access magazine storage for wrench and no-mar rubber tip.
- Dimensions: 7.75"L x 7.5"H x 2"W (20cm x 19cm x 5cm)
- Weight: 2.21 lbs. (1 kgs.)
- Operating Pressure: 60 ~ 100 psi (4 ~ 7 bars)
- Fastener Type: 23 Gauge Headless Pins
- Fastener Range: 3/8" ~ 1-3/8" (10mm ~ 35mm)
- Fastener Capacity: 1 strip (approx. 100 pins)
- Air Inlet: 1/4" (6mm) NPT male plug
NOTE:23 gauge headless pins sold separately. Use in Grex Models P630, P635, P645 and P650.Caution: Loading fasteners incorrectly will damage your equipment!
|Manufacturer Part Number||P635|
|Max Fastener Length||1-3/8"|
|Operating Pressure||60 - 100 PSI|
7 Review(s)View All
Unbelievably goodPosted November 11, 2014
A truly excellent productPosted September 9, 2014
The Grex is everything the reviews...Posted July 10, 2009