Available in several lengths and sizes. Torx/Star-head driver bits also available.
The R4™ is a multi-purpose screw that can be used in all woodworking and plastic applications.
- Great for:
- Cement Fiber Board
- Particle Board
- Composite Decking
- Wood Decking
- Sheet Metal
- Additional features:
- R4 CLIMATEK™ coated screws are tested and approved for all exterior applications including pressure treated lumber as stated in the ICC report #ESR-2442.
- Sub-head cutters create clean countersunk holes without damaging the surface- even in brittle materials.
- Eliminates pre-drilling in most cases
- Fits perfectly into existing countersunk holes on hinges and other hardware fittings.
- Screws 2" long or longer have special CEE thread that enlarges screw hole and improves performance.
9 Review(s)View All
These screws are fantastic. I purchased...Posted December 16, 2011
After stripping many Phillip head screws...Posted July 3, 2011
I bought #6 Torx screws in...Posted November 12, 2010