- The Grr-Rip Block increases safety and stability when working with jointers, band saws, router tables, shapers and table saws.
- Gravity Heels grab the tail-end of the board or automatically retract mid-board.
- Hooks easily locks in the up-position when not needed.
- Use the 90° flip guide for veneers or resawing on band saws.
- 90° flip guide also functions as a guard to protect your fingers from bits and blades.
- Gravity Heels still engage while the GRR-RIP BLOCK is in vertical position for superior control.
- Comfortable ergonomic handle.
- Durable polymer construction.
- Deflector/Connector (48541) available separately for use as a chip guard when routing with a guide bearing or pin.
|Manufacturer Part Number||GB-1|
5 Review(s)View All
Great design for safety and functionPosted November 17, 2014
A great safety productPosted October 22, 2014
Exactly What I Expected!!Posted August 30, 2014