- The Knife Jig works to sharpen most knives, including carver's draw knives. Long knives need to be stiff, and the minimum blade length is 60 mm.
- The Long Knife Jig is suitable for long and flexible knives. The jig's 140 mm width stabilizes a thin blade. Requires minimum blade length of 160 mm.
- The Scissors Jig is for scissors of all sizes as well as shears. It is also suitable for portable electric hand planer blades.
- The Short Tool Jig is for straight-shanked carving gouges and V-tools down to 45 mm long. It also sharpens short wood chisels and tools for power carvers. Maximum tool width is 32 mm.
- The Axe Jig sharpens carving and carpenter's axes. It accommodates a maximum axe height of 170 mm, and copes with both straight and curved edges.
|Manufacturer Part Number||HTK-705|
- One Knife Jig (SVM-45)
- One Long Knife Jig (SVM-140)
- One Scissors Jig (SVX-150)
- One Short Tool Jig (SVS-32)
- One Axe Jig (SVA-170)
1 Review(s)View All
I've used all the jigs in...Posted April 5, 2012