The wall bracket is 1 ½" wide and is mounted to the back of the frame is 1 3/16" wide. Once brackets are interlocked the total width is 2".
|Manufacturer Part Number||HM-6D|
- Holds heavy mirrors, artwork, and other framed items securely on your wall
- Keeps items flush to your wall with very little gap
- Installs easily using a Phillips screwdriver, measuring tape, and a pen or pencil
- Interlocking brackets connect quickly and easily
- Mounting screws don't require pilot holes
- 6" hanger holds up to 75 lbs.
- One Bubble Level
- Two 6" Interlocking Brackets
- Two 1/2" Mounting Screws
- Two 1-1/2" Mounting Screws
1 Review(s)View All
Good brackets for heavy hangingsPosted August 29, 2014