This powerful vise is perfect for custom workbenches. A quick-release mechanism engages with a 1/4 turn of the handle, letting you make major adjustments almost instantaneously. Two 3/4" dia. solid steel guide rods provide absolute resistance to racking, while an extra-wide 9" wide handle-plate delivers maximum stability to handle any project. Includes a solid hardwood handle. Wooden jaw plate not included.
- 3/4" diameter guide rods keep jaws parallel, even when clamping narrow objects on one side of the vise.
- Handle plate arrives pre-drilled and ready to accept wooden jaws (not included).
- Mounts easily with 1/4" lag bolts (not included).
- 8-3/4" overall travel before adding wooden jaw.
- 6" on-center guide rods.
- Includes hardwood handle.
- Mounting hardware (1/4" lag bolts) not included.
- How to Make Sanding Easier When Building Cabinet Doors with a Bench Vise
- Free a Stuck Router Bit from Its Collet with a Bench Vise
- How to Get the Best Caster Measurements Easily With the Help of Your Bench Vise
- Ian Kirby Woodworking Design: Essential Woodworking Workbench and Vises
- Woodworking Vise Advice
26 Review(s)View All
stop whining peoplePosted April 26, 2014
1/4" lag bolts to attach to table
1/4" ID/ 3/4" OD washers on the lag bolts (the mounting holes are conical and it was hard for me to get the lag bolt all the way in with my socket wrenches)
#14 screws to attach front vise plate to clamping wood
I built this bench for my...Posted February 6, 2012
Nice product for the price. Very...Posted January 25, 2012