Made out of High Speed Steel this countersink drill bit allows you to make quick, accurate chamfers in wood, metal and other materials. This bit is ideal for countersinking, chamfering or deburring the rim of a hole in wood, plastic or soft metals. It features a single edge is hardened and sharpened for highly efficient cutting action with little vibration and smooth results.
- Produces a maximum 5/8" diameter chamfer or countersink.
- Precision-ground tool steel keeps sharp edges longer, resisting wear and overheating
- Sharpened point provides exact, instant centering and immediate cutting action
- Wide flute ejects cut chips quickly and will not clog
- Hex shank prevents slipping and can be used in keyed, keyless and quick-change chucks
- Fits quick-change chuck (#69015).
|Manufacturer Part Number||82305-31|
- Material: High-Speed Steel
- Shank: 1/4"
- Flutes: Single
- Angle: 1/2"
- Degree: 82°
- Maximum Diameter Chamfer or Countersink: 5/8"
- Overall Length: 1-3/4"
- Sank Length: 15/16"
5 Review(s)View All
Superb, beautifully crafted tool. Prompt delivery.Posted January 16, 2011
Great Product! Makes beautiful and clean...Posted April 5, 2009
Bought this to replace a cheap...Posted April 3, 2009