Make quick, accurate chamfers in wood, metal and other materials.
- 1/4" shank, single flute, and 82° angle.
- Fits quick-change chuck (#69015).
For countersinking, chamfering or deburring the rim of a hole in wood, plastic or soft metals. Single edge is hardened and sharpened for highly efficient cutting action with little vibration and smooth results.
- 82 Degree 1/2" Angle Countersink
- Produces a maximum 5/8" diameter chamfer or countersink.
- Precision-ground tool steel keeps sharp edges longer, resisting wear and overheating
- Sharpened point provides exact, instant centering and immediate cutting action
- Single cutting edge is hardened and sharpened for long life and very efficient cutting action with little vibration and smooth results
- Wide flute ejects cut chips quickly and will not clog
- Produces a maximum 5/8" diameter chamfer or countersink
- Hex shank prevents slipping and can be used in keyed, keyless and quick-change chucks
|Manufacturer Part Number||82305-31|
5 Review(s)View All
Superb, beautifully crafted tool. Prompt delivery.Posted January 16, 2011
Great Product! Makes beautiful and clean...Posted April 5, 2009
Bought this to replace a cheap...Posted April 3, 2009