If it’s the bits you need for your router, you can now think small: Amana has produced a series of 1/4″-shank, carbide-tipped Miniature Bearing Router Bits that include a 3/16″-diameter ball bearing guide placed at the end of the bit. The series includes roundover, chamfer, flush-trim, bevel and rabbet profiles which will cut wood and plastic. 2009 pricing starts at $18.90 for the 3/8″ miniature flush-trim bit (MR0102) and varies with each bit.
- Amana E-Z Change Router Bits Have Removable Carbide Tipped Bit Heads
- Must Have Router Bits: The Top Ten Bits for Any Job in Your Workshop
- Must Have Router Bits: Flush-trim and Pattern Cut Handheld Router Bits
- Must Have Router Bits: Chamfer Bits for Straight Edge Countertop Cuts
- Must Have Router Bits: Rabbeting Bit Has Bearings for Any Size Joinery