Trim Carpentry Projects by Chris Marshall, Woodworker’s Journal field editor, takes you through all the steps, from pre-planning to finish staining, for molding, baseboard and more projects. Published by Sterling Publishing Co., ISBN 1-58159-363-5, it is priced at $14.95 as of 2008.
- iGaging EZ Pro Digital Protractor a Solid Miter Saw Gauge for Trim Carpentry
- Chris Marshall Chooses His Top Two (Or Three) Routers for His Shop
- Does a Multi-Tool Have a Place in Your Shop, Chris Marshall Reviews Some of the Best
- Rolling Trades’ Portable Carpentry Workshop Stores Table Saw, Miter Saw and More
- Which Benchtop Drill Press Does the Most for a Workshop, Chris Marshall Reviews the Top Eight