- Spray Gun w/Sprayer Station. Sprayer station plugs in and produces air flow to the spray gun via a turbine.
- Sprayer Cup that attaches to spray gun; Replacement cups are sold separately.
- 0.9mm and 1.8mm tip and needle sets; Typically the 0.9mm tip works better with latex paints and the 1.8mm tip is better for oil-based paints.
- 15' hose for maximum flexibility and convenience
- Viscosity cup for accurate thinning
- Operating and cleaning instructions; Instructions include information on how to thin material and more!
- Small amounts of solvent such as mineral spirits may be used to clean the gun after use; Recommend using 3 and 1 oil after cleaning.
- Maximum Air Flow Pressure: 4 psi
- Power Consumption: 1000W
- NOTE: At this time there is no adapter for the EZ-Clean System™ - 3M™ PPS
|Manufacturer Part Number||A01-013-0016|
|Cup Capacity||28 oz|
|Pressure Range||4 psi|
165 Review(s)View All
Worked great for Latex paintPosted September 21, 2014
Love it! Where to buy extra sprayer...Posted January 10, 2014
I make CNC routed plaques, cabinets, etc.. and finishing has been my achilles heel for a while.. No more... So easy now, and the finish is awesome...
I have only tried 2 part lacquers so far, so I can't comment on anything else.. but will need to use polyurethane and latex at some point...
I'd prefer to keep them all separate and was wondering if anyone knows how to buy extra sprayers for the system... I'd prefer to have one for oil based finishes, and one for water based ones...
Can they be bought separately?
Editor's note: Replacement parts are available by calling 800-376-7856
This unit is worth every penny...Posted October 7, 2013