Features adjustable spray nozzle for horizontal, vertical, or round flat positions. Included with your HVLP Spray System are:
- Spray Gun w/Sprayer Station. Sprayer station plugs in and produces air flow to the spray gun via a turbine.
- Sprayer Cup that attaches to spray gun.
- 0.9mm and 1.8mm tip and needle sets; Typically the 0.9mm tip works better with latex paints and the 1.8mm tip is better for oil-based paints.
- 15' hose for maximum flexibility and convenience
- Viscosity cup for accurate thinning
- Operating and cleaning instructions; Instructions include information on how to thin material and more!
- Small amounts of solvent such as mineral spirits may be used to clean the gun after use; Recommend using 3 and 1 oil after cleaning.
- Maximum Air Flow Pressure: 4 psi
- Power Consumption: 1000W
- NOTE: At this time there is no adapter for the EZ-Clean System™ - 3M™ PPS
HVLP Replacement Cup:
This Replacement Cup eliminates the hassle of transferring finish back and forth from the can to the sprayer, and then having to clean up afterwards. Simply unscrew your most recent finish, cap it, and screw on the Replacement Cup with your next finish! With a seperate cup for each of your finishes, you'll save time, effort, and eliminate the risk of contaminating your finish. You can also store solvent in a cup, which makes cleaning out your spray gun a breeze. Designed to work with our HVLP Spray Gun (61577). Sealed lid ensures a long shelf life. Graduated cylinder has metric and imperial scales up to 800 ml or 28 ounces. Made of durable, lightweight plastic that will not dent or shatter.
|Manufacturer Part Number||61577/33193|
(1) Sprayer Cup
(1) 15' Air Hose
(1) Viscosity Cup
(1) 0.9mm Tip & Needle
(1) 1.8mm Tip & Needle
(1) Operating Instructions
(1) HVLP Replacement Cup
2 Review(s)View All
Great Sprayer!Posted June 11, 2014
Bought this sprayer based on...Posted June 7, 2014
Editor's note: hose fitting is designed to allow excess air to escape in order to prevent turbine from overheating.