- Puts down layout lines that are about 1/10th as wide as a sharp pencil line - making it easier to "cut to the line"
- The 1-1/2" blade is flat on one side and beveled on the other
- Saves time when you need to cut a part to length to match something else
- Ideal for left- or right-handed users
- Hardwood handle is 5" long
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-330|
5 Review(s)View All
sharp and ready for usePosted March 1, 2015
Yes I would recommend this marking knife to ANYONE who is looking for a accurate, sharp, precise, and cheaply priced marking knife.
Handy little toolPosted January 10, 2015
Very necessasary ToolPosted November 16, 2014