- Button-Fix Panel Couplers work much like a traditional cleat, but they lock into place, and don't slide along the non-locking axis.
- Unlike cleats, Button-Fixes can be oriented to lock by sliding the panel either downwards or sideways.
- Button is 3/4" in diameter, projects 3/16", and has a 7/32" hole for a wood screw.
- In-Line socket requires a 1-7/8" x 2-1/8" mounting area.
- In-Line Couplers can be surface-mounted for a 5/16" gap between panel and wall, or recessed for a 1/8" gap.
- Made of tough, glass-filled nylon.
- In-Line Coupler weight capacity: Provided that the screws and substrate are properly matched, a vertical panel under no other loading than its own weight, fixed with (4) In-Line Couplers can safely weigh 440 pounds.
(4) Button-Fix® Buttons
(12) Pan Head Screws