- Compatible Routers: Bosch 1617EVS, 1618, DeWalt DW610 and DW618, Porter Cable 7518, 690-699 series, and 890 series, Craftsman 17543, 17540, 28190, Hitachi M12VC, KM12VC, Milwaukee 5625, 5626, 5615, 5616, 5619 and Rigid R29302.
- Compatible Router Tables: 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8" plate size is compatible with all full size Rockler and Benchdog Router Tables.
Note: Does not fit standard Incra Router Tables, Benchdog ProMAX Cast Router Table Extension for Table Saws or ProMaxRT Cast Iron Router Table Tops.
|Manufacturer Part Number||INCRA Mast-R-Lift-II|
- Exclusive INCRA MagnaLOCK reducing ring system for instant ring changes and perfect ring fit
- Includes five steel reducing rings - 3/8", 1", 1-5/8", 2-5/8", 3-5/8"
- Change router bits from the top of the table
- Quickly make super precise, 0.001" height adjustments from above
- Exclusive ball bearing mechanism for super smooth action and low friction
- Ultra-responsive, direct drive 16TPI lift screw mechanism
- Patented thread tensioning system eliminates vertical lash in the lift mechanism
- Blanchard-ground cast aluminum top plate is hard-anodized for durability
- Corner-mounted cam screw ensures a snug fit in the router table
- 8-1/4" x 11-3/4" x 3/8" plate size is compatible with all full size Rockler and fits some other brands
- Compatible with Bosch 1617EVS, 1618, DeWalt DW610 and DW618, Porter Cable 7518, 690-699 series, and 890 series, Craftsman 17543, 17540, 28190, Hitachi M12VC, KM12VC, Milwaukee 5625, 5626, 5615, 5616, 5619 and Rigid R29302.
- One Incra Master Lift II
- Five Steel Reducing Rings (3/8", 1", 1-5/8", 2-5/8", 3-5/8")
- One Lift Crank
12 Review(s)View All
Quality ProductPosted December 14, 2014
AwesomePosted November 28, 2014
Best Lift for the Rockler Router TablePosted November 14, 2014
The precision of this lift is excellent. I zeroed and set the height of cut (above flush with the table) accurately to 1/8" with virtually 0 error. The lock-down mechanism is tight, and I did not have any "depth creep" while cutting grooves and rabbits in over 40 feet of cuts. The only thing that threw me was the height indicator wasn't locked down and it spinned during the cuts. While the indicator was "loose", the mechanism was not so my cuts were perfect.
Installing the lift in my router table is WAY better than my original top plate. First, this lift plate is thick and rigid so that you can get it flush with the table top with minimal error. Second, I ignored the instructions which advised me to use the original Rockler table level adjustment screws from below (one of which interferes with the lift). Instead, I used the set screws which came with the Master Lift II. There are 12 set screws adjustable from the top, which made it EASY to get the top plate VERY flush with the table top.
Jess-Em and INCRA did an excellent job designing this router lift, and sizing it for the Rockler table. I highly recommend it, and the sale price from Rockler was well below the other dealers.
I also purchased the INCRA LS Positioner, which unfortunately Rockler doesn't sell. The combo of that positioner and this lift set me up for a whole new level of accuracy and ability to edge joining/planing, a vast variety of wood joinery, grooves, rabbits, etc..
These tools are the best value in woodworking!