- Heavy duty machined and laser cut components
- GlideLOCK miter bar features adjustable expansion disks that eliminate slop and ensure smooth operation.
- Telescoping IncraLOCK fence expands from 18" to 31" and features a T-slot for adding a zero clearance sub-fence.
- Flip Shop Stop has patented saw tooth rack system that controls the length of your cut.
- Dual flip arms operate independently or in tandem for multiple setups.
- All parts are precision machined for unrivaled durability and day-to-day repeatability.
- Miter bar will fit square-sided miter slots measuring 3/4" wide and 3/8" deep, with or without a 15/16" T-slot at the bottom. The miter bar's adjustment range accommodates actual slot widths between 0.740" and 0.765".
|Manufacturer Part Number||INCRA MITER 1000HD|
23 Review(s)View All
Must have tool!Posted January 11, 2014
Some other things worth pointing out, there is a handy scale printed on the top of the gauge which tells you exactly what angle to cut at to make something a certain number of sides. Say your making a segmented bowl blank, and need to know what angle to cut for 15 sides. Just look at the gauge, and it will tell you to make 12 degree cuts to achieve this. Couldn't be easier. Also, the method for adjusting the miter bar in the table slot is extremely easy and can be done without removing it from the table. The whole process of getting a no slop fit took me about 2 minutes.
I rely heavily on the reviews on this and other websites. I don't want to sink a lot of money into something that doesn't work. I was disappointed in some of the reviews here, and after getting the Incra 1000HD, I thought I needed to clarify some of the alleged issues that people are having. I don't want anyone else to be turned off this tool due to bad information!
This is an expensive tool. The bottom line is, if you struggle with the junk miter gauge that likely came with your saw, this will make your life so much easier. The accuracy is unbeatable.
1000HD IncraPosted December 26, 2013
Just got this in the mail...Posted January 5, 2013