Achieve mitering accuracy that you never thought possible! Special Edition miter gauge comes with sturdy telescoping fence and dual-arm Flip Shop Stop for accurate miter cuts on the table saw or router table.
- Precision angle indexing teeth are laser cut in solid steel to lock in 41 positive angle stops in 5° increments over a full 180° range, with special stops at 22-1/2° and 67-1/2°.
- Stainless steel vernier cursor delivers an incredible 1/10° resolution between fixed steps.
- Get perfect, repeatable accuracy every time - whether making basic 90° cut-offs, simple picture frames, complex compound miters, or a 20-sided object.
Incra precision allows you to produce perfect, gap-free hairline glue joints on the mitered corners of any multi-sided object without trial-and-error setups.
- Sturdy Special Edition Incra-Lock™ fence telescopes from 18" to a full 31" length.
- Flip Shop Stop has patented saw tooth rack system that instantly controls the length of your cut. Dual flip arms, equipped with three sliding stop rods, operate independently or in tandem for one, two or three simultaneious stop positioner setups. Made of solid aluminum with hardened anodized surface.
- Miter bar has six expansion disks to adjust both sides of the bar for zero side play and anti-friction travel on all table saws and router tables with standard 3/8" x 3/4" miter slots.
- Interlocking tongue-and-groove cooperation between the flip arms and surface of the fence insures that the sharp end of a mitered board won't wedge itself between the fence and the stop.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MITER 1000-SE|