The ultimate miter cutting workstation for the table saw!
- Three-panel miter sled with patented Incra incremental angle control delivers perfect, repeatable accuracy.
- Includes 36"-64" telescoping miter fence and dual flip stop.
- With 364 precision indexed angle stops over +/-90° to produce perfect, gap-free miter joints on any multi-sided object.
- Will crosscut a 25" W board with full control on a standard 10" table saw.
- Steel GlideLOCK miter bar has 10 width adjustment points for zero side play and anti-friction travel.
- Integral hold-down clamping system locks workpiece onto the sled for maxium accuracy and the cleanest cuts possible.
- Renewable right panel provides zero-clearance tear-out control and cut-off support on both sides of the blade.
- Two aluminum T-tracks are embedded in the MDF panel top to secure hold-down clamp and provide rigid support for the fence.
|Manufacturer Part Number||MITER 5000|
7 Review(s)View All
Project time was cut by 2/3Posted June 26, 2014
I fully agree with the other...Posted November 21, 2008
Initially, I was concerned about paying...Posted June 15, 2008