The Original Incra Jig:
- Even the novice woodworker can produce beautiful joinery on the router table.
- Easily create joints such as dovetails, box and double dovetails with precision.
- Comes with FREE 1-hour instructional DVD and joint-making templates ($19.99 Value)
- Fence, stop block and right angle fixture package sold separately.
Enjoy precise alignment and repeatability on virtually any power tool in your shop, including router table, table saw, drill press and band saw.
- Includes box joint template and dovetail & corner post template. Simply set the jig to the color-coded reference marks and make your cuts. No math, no measurements, and no complicated setups.
- Features ultra precise and parallel steps of 1/32" over a full 8" range; micro adjustable to any position between fixed steps.
- With absolute positioning accuracy to .002" and repeatability to .001".
- Plastic body.
- Easy-to-follow DVD has more than one hour of instructions for setup, how to make dovetails, box joints and other common applications.
- Fence, stop block and right angle fixture package sold separately. Right angle fixture is made of solid aluminum with 15-ply wood runners. Fence and stop block are made of MDF with durable plastic laminate covering. Pre-drilled for quick and easy attachment to Incra jig.
- Router bits sold separately. The #91023 1/2" diameter dovetail bit and the #90462 3/8" straight bit provide most all of the dovetail and box cuts that you'll ever need to make.
|Manufacturer Part Number||IJ32|
4 Review(s)View All
Very, very precisePosted March 15, 2015
If I HAD to find something to criticize, I'd say that you have to be careful, because the ridges that form the positioning system loop pretty fragile.
To the person who observed that the typical router table isn't deep enough, you have two options: you can turn your fence 90 degrees from the way you usually use it and clamp it in place, or you can do what I did and buy Rockler's router table that is set up 90 deg from the traditional orientation for the slots.
Versatile ToolPosted January 14, 2015
I did make one modification to the system, and that was to make a toggle for the lock down (replacing the "T" handle), much like the newer version of the incra-fence. This allows me to adjust the fence to new positions much more quickly.
Works as it's supposed toPosted March 16, 2014