- Install an INSTEON KeypadLinc in an elegant enclosure for remote control of your home's lighting from any night stand or table top
- Monitor and control six to eight different devices or sets of devices
- Once set up, you can unplug and move the controller to any room without losing programming
- Easily upgrade to custom-etched, personalized keypad buttons at any time
- Manufacturer: Smarthome
Watch us install it:
- Keypad Enclosure Installation Video
You don't need to be an electrician to install the INSTEON KeypadLinc in the Keypad Tabletop Enclosure. Installation takes under 10 minutes! Simply follow the included quick-start guide to connect each wire on your KeypadLinc to the corresponding wire on the included power cord. Wire nuts are included for ease of use. Plug the Keypad Tabletop Enclosure into any non-switched outlet. You'll be able to link the individual keypad buttons to lights or groups of lights in your home for remote control of lights and scenes at the press of a button. Once configured, this portable controller can be unplugged and moved anywhere in your home without losing its programming.
Easily Upgrade to Custom-Etched Buttons
You'll be able to personalize your KeypadLinc buttons at any time by purchasing a set of six or eight custom-etched buttons. If you already know you want to take advantage of this option, you can purchase the KeypadLinc with custom-etched buttons pre-installed in the Tabletop Enclosure (choose the six- or eight-button set).
The Keypad Tabletop Enclosure is also available to be purchased separately. This set is also available in white; choose the color that best complements your decor.
You can also easily change this 6-button KeypadLinc to an 8-button keypad using the Black 8 Button Change Kit for KeypadLinc.
For more details on the INSTEON KeypadLinc, click here.
- INSTEON KeypadLinc V2 Dimmer
- Quick-Start Guide
- 2 mounting screws
- 3 wire nuts
- White trim frame
- Enclosure lid and base
- 2 enclosure screws
- 3 wire nuts
- Strain relief grommet
- Power cord
- Quick-start guide
|Manufacturer Part Number||2486PBK|