Can't quite fit your drill into that narrow space? No need to get a whole new set of long bits. Just pop any of your existing 1/4" hex-shank drill bits or driver bits into one of these extensions. The 12" extension allows most people to reach an 8' ceiling without a ladder, and you can even line them all up for 21" of reach! Not for use with impact tools. Each extension includes a 1" #1 Plain Hex Phillips Bit and a 2" #2 Power Groove Phillips Bit.
Features & Benefits:
- Chuck's small 5/8" diameter fits through slim holes for increased versatility.
- True one-handed operation, simply push the bit into the chuck.
- Patented All-Hex Design holds bits tight, even when removing bits from holes.
- Positive action doesn't let go until you want it to.
- Will accept any 1/4" (6 mm) hex shank accessory, with or without a power groove.
- Only chuck that accepts all standards, ANSI, JIS and DIN.
- Black oxide finish with plated steel chuck give excellent corrosion resistance.
- Replaces all magnetic and non-magnetic bit holders.
- Quick Change hex-shank and hardened extensions optimize drill torque.
- Fits all keyed and keyless chucks.
- Works in all corded and cordless drills.
- Only chuck that holds all screwdriver bits 1" and longer.
- Ideal for use with high speed drill bits, spade bits, hole saws, screwdriver bits and all 1/4" hex shank power tool accessories.
2 Review(s)View All
Handy gadget. I got the 3"...Posted June 21, 2009
Handy accessory.Posted October 14, 2009