The InvisiDoor replaces your old door or passageway with an attractive "bi-fold bookcase" that glides smoothly out of the way with a light tug on one of the center pilasters. It's an excellent way to utilize unused space for display or storage, and it neatly hides unattractive rooms such as laundry rooms, closets and pantries. It's also a fun way to create a "secret room" in a child's bedroom or playroom. The rugged hardware can support 300 lbs, yet because of its unique design, everything remains in place when the door is opened.
The assembled bookcase includes everything you need; bookshelves, hardware, and valance. All you need to do is install! With a few simple tools, even a novice can install the bookcase in less than half a day. The bookshelves are unfinished allowing you to apply the "finishing touches" yourself! Made in USA.
- Plumb bob
- #2 Philips screwdriver
- 7/16" socket
- Each kit includes two bookcases
- Each bookcase includes four shelves: one fixed shelf and three adjustable shelves
- Approximate installation time: 3 to 4 hours
- Bookcases mount to the outside of the door frame, on the wall surface - no special cutting is required
- Holds 300 lbs in addition to the weight of the door
- Items on shelves stay put when the door opens and closes
- To fully clear the doorway when opened, selected door should be at least 12" wider than the opening
- Selected door should be at least 5" wider than the opening to fully conceal the doorway.
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty on the hardware
- Made in USA