Since not every workpiece has square edges, these clamps feature a swiveling jaw that conforms to angled surfaces and combats the inevitable flexing that occurs with resin clamps. It also features a spring-loaded, quick-change screw that makes it easy to reverse the fixed end and transform the clamp to a high-performance spreader. The screw also eliminates rattle in the end jaw. A heavy-duty I-Beam Bar allows you to apply 300 lbs. of clamping pressure with minimal bending and flexing. All these improvements come without any added weight, so the clamp retains its chief benefit: simple one-handed operation.
- Quick-Release trigger provides fast positioning and maximum hand comfort.
- High-tech Resin construction for light weight and a long clamp life.
- Heat-treated, black oxide carbon steel I-Beam Bar for extreme durability.
- Protective resin jaw pads are removable.
- Patented locking swivel jaw locks/unlocks with a flip of a switch.