Here is how it works: plug your dust collection system into a Pro Switch. Now add a Pro Tool for every shop tool you want to automatically activate your dust collection system. One Pro Switch can accommodate up to 8 Pro Tools, as long as they are within the 40' radio frequency range, making it possible to run your dust collection system only when you run your tools! And running more than one tool at the same time won't cause interference; the Pro Switch won't turn your dust collection system off until the last Pro Tool in your system is shut off. You can even program your Pro Switch to run a little longer than your tool to allow for dust clearance. So get started today by selecting a Pro Switch in 240V or 115V and adding up to 8 Pro Tools.
NOTE: IVac Pro System Boxes are built to handle the amperage advertised, however, both the UL (American) and CSA (Canadian) safety approval agencies require the boxes to be labeled at 80% of their actual amperage capacity due to the fact that the units have an attached power supply cord. Example - The 115 Volt / 20 Amp box is labeled as only 16 amps, however the box will actually continuously handle 20 amp AC mains.
- Automatically turns your dust collection system on or off
- iVac Pro Switch connects to any wall outlet and provides an outlet for your dust collection system
- iVac Pro Tool connects to any wall outlet and provides an outlet for a shop tool
- Wirelessly connect up to eight iVac Pro Tool boxes (each sold separately) to an iVac Pro Switch for multi-tool coverage
- Able to run two or more power tools at the same time without interference (turning off one tool won't turn your dust collection system off if another tool is still running
- Turn on delay helps avoid power surges from your dust collection system and a power tool turning on at the same time
- The iVac Pro Switch and Tool each have a three-position mode switch: Auto/Off/On
- 40' line-of-sight range between the iVac Pro Switch and iVac Pro Tool boxes
- Allows your dust collection system to run for six seconds or longer after you shut off your shop tool for total dust elimination
- iVac Pro Tools may be configured for longer shut off times to allow for dust clearance on longer dust runs
- Two input power cords are independently protected by built-in circuit breakers, allowing for situations when combined power from your tool and dust collection system exceeds units amperage
- Boxes are wall mountable
- ETL safety approved - conforms to UL STD 244A and SCA STDC22.2 No. 14