- J-B WELD is packaged in two tubes. One contains liquid steel/epoxy resin, and the other contains hardener.
- J-B Weld stays pliable for about 30 minutes after mixing.
- Sets in 4-6 hours.
- Cures fully in 15-24 hours.
- Water-proof; petroleum-, chemical-, and acid-resistant; resists shock, vibration, and extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Withstands temperatures up to 500°F.
- Non-toxic, and safe to use.
- Before it sets, you can clean up with soap and water.
- Bonds to virtually any combination of iron, steel, copper, aluminum, brass, bronze, pewter, porcelain, ceramic, marble, glass, PVC & ABS, concrete, fiberglass, wood, fabric, paper -- just about any porous and non-porous material.
- Mechanics-J-B Weld is designed for safe, reliable, permanent repairs in engine compartments and heated environments up to 500°F.
- Not recommended for use on manifolds, exhaust systems, and other engine components which normally operate at temperatures above 500°F.
- Tensile Strength: 3960
- Adhesion: 1800
- Flex Strength: 7320
- Tensile Lap Shear: 1040
- Shrinkage: 0.0%
- Resistant to: 500°F
|Dry Time||15-24 hrs|