- Starting Pins for irregular shaping
- Forward/reverse switch for left and right hand operation
- Two reversible spindle speeds lets you select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters
- Independent left and right fences feature micro-adjustment and have zero-clearance capability
- Extra-large handwheel is conveniently located for fast, easy and accurate spindle height adjustments
- Positive detent spindle lock allows safer, easy cutter set-up
- 4" dust port connects to your collection system to keep your workplace dust and debris-free
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand has a removable cover for easy motor access
- 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles and router bit collets for use with shaper cutter and router bits
- Powerful 1-1/2HP motor delivers dependable power, even on heavy jobs
- 22-3/8" x 18-1/8" solid cast iron table provides a durable work area
- Two adjustable work hold-downs to secure your work while shaping
- Powermatic Part Number: 1790807K
- Model Number: PF-31
- Brand: Powermatic
- Height: 29.5"
- Width: 18.08"
- Length: 43.23"
- Net Weight: 134 lbs.
- Number of Speeds: 4
- Range of Speeds: 13, 36, 43, 108 FPM
- Movement - Vertical: 9.83"
- Movement - Horizontal: 18.07"
- Column Diameter: 2.28"
- Rollers: 4-3/4" x 2-1/4"
- Distance Between Rollers: 5.07" - 5.90"
- Max. Height of Rollers: 8.45"
- Parallel to Tabletop:
- Rotation: Forward/Reverse
- Swing: 360 Degrees
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles
- 1/2" and 1/4" router bit collets
- Two table inserts
- Two starting pins
- Workpiece hold-downs
- T-slot mitre gauge
- Micro-adjustable fence
- One-piece heavy-duty closed stand
- Cutter guard
- 4" dust port
|Manufacturer Part Number||708320|