- Disposable Electrostatic Outer Filter attracts more dust particles than standard filters
- Inner Pocket Filter is removable for easy cleaning
- Easy Grip Handles allow easy portability of unit
- Four Eye Bolts (with AFS-1000B only) let you hang unit from shop ceiling
- Remote Control has built-in timer with 2, 4 and 8-hour settings; automatically shuts system off at the end of the time setting
- Fully-Enclosed Ball Bearing Motor with Overload Protection for long, dependable service
- Rubber Feet prevent marring of surface when placed on workbench
- Features a handy remote control that can be used to adjust the three speeds, timer and on/off.
- 3 Speeds - High Speed: 1044 CFM - Medium Speed: 702 CFM - Low Speed: 550 CFM
- Quietly cleans and filters the air in your shop while you work. Filtering 98% of all particles 5 microns in size and 85% of all particles 1 micron in size. Use in conjunction with a JET dust collector for maximum dust control.
- Unit comes complete with eyebolts to either hang the machine from the ceiling or to sit on on a workbench.
- System features a convenient built in timer that can be set at 2, 4 or 8 hour increments. Turn the timer on when you enter the shop and forget about it. System will shut itself off at the hour interval you set.
- Constructed of a heavy-duty, powder coated metal box and powerful motor and fan for added durability
- AFS-1000B Comes standard with an electrostatic filter that is electronically charged to attract many more dust particles than other standard filters.
- Has the capability of filtering the air in a 20' x 20' x 8' shop in under five minutes. It can filter the air in that shop over 12 times an hour.
- Two easy grip handles are inset into both sides for ease of movement.
- Filters are easily replaceable, no tools required.
- The inner three pocket filter fits inside and can be blown out or washed out if preferred. Comes with sealed inner filters
- 5 Year Warranty
- Model No.: AFS-1000B
- Motor: 1/5 HP, 115V Only
- Speeds (CFM): 1044, 702, 550
- Filter Cycle (20' x 20' x 8'): 4.92 minutes
- Cycles per hour: 12.20
- Timer Settings: 2, 4 or 8 hours
- Outer Filter: 5 micron
- Inner Filter: 1 micron
- Overall Dimensions (LxWxH/in): 30-1/4" x 24-1/8" x 12-1/8"
- Weight (lbs): 61
|Manufacturer Part Number||708620B|
|Flow Rate||1044 CFM|
19 Review(s)View All
I'm an intermediate woodworker/hobbyist with a...Posted December 21, 2011
I have only had this unit...Posted December 15, 2011
This unit was heavier and more...Posted December 22, 2010