- Cast iron table and base provide strength and reduce vibration during use
- Four precision-ground column design feature adds stability when raising and lowering the table
- Three cutter head design produces a superior finish in either application
- Two speed gear box has feed rates set for optimum planning and molding results
- Molding cutter head accommodates over 40 standard molding cutter sets; most 2" or smaller heads can be installed without removing the planning knives to save you set-up time
- Infeed and outfeed rollers are adjustable and rubber-coated to support your workpiece without marring the wood
- Top-mounted height adjustment handle is easy to use for quick table height changes
- Totally enclosed fan-cooled 1-1/2HP motor uses two matched V-belts to deliver smooth, consistent power to the cutter head
- Exclusive angled 4" dust port keeps the dust hose out of the way while providing efficient chip and dust removal
- Built-in lockable casters add support and stability to machine while in use
- Model Number: JPM-13CS
- Brand: Jet
- Height: 41"
- Width: 24"
- Length: 25"
- Net Weight: 258 lbs
- Maximum Planing Width: 13"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6-1/8"
- Minimum Planing Length: 14"
- Cutterhead Speed: 4500 RPM
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Cuts Per Minute: 13500
- Feed Rate - Planing: 20 FPM
- Feed Rate - Molding: 10 FPM
- Number of Knives: 3
- Dust Port Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1-1/2 HP
- Motor Voltage: 115/230 V
- Prewired Voltage: 115 V
- Motor Current: 15/7.5 A
- Motor Phase: 1 Ph
- Knife-setting gauge for planing
- Knife-setting gauge for molding
- Adjustment tools
- Three-knife cutterhead design produces a superior planed finish
- Cutterhead features knife jacking screws for easy, accurate adjustment
- Three-cutter design and extra slow feed rate produce ready-to-use molded stock
- Most 2" or under cutters can be installed without removing the planing knives
- Over 40 standard molding cutter sets are available. Custom made cutter sets are also available for a wide variety of applications
- Special gauge is included to assist in proper setup of molding cutters
- Stock No. 708370 (Sold Separately)
- The table is made of a durable high density plastic with a low drag coefficient and sealed ball bearings
- Fast, easy setup. Adjust for ellipses and radius moldings from straight to 18" radius
- Enables you to make your own moldings simply and profitably
- Designed exclusively for the JET planer/molder
|Manufacturer Part Number||708524|
1 Review(s)View All
The planer moulder works as expected....Posted December 16, 2012