- Built-in 12" resaw capacity for cutting larger pieces of wood
- 2 Speed poly-v belt drive system
- Newly designed upper and lower cast iron frame for increased strength and rigidity
- Easy to view blade tracking window
- Blade guide post with rack and pinion adjustment
- Upper and lower ball bearing guides reduce friction for longer blade life
- Quick release blade tension for convenience
- New enclosed stand with storage shelf and easy access door
- Built-in retractable blade guard moves up and down from 0-12" resaw
- New high tension spring design allows for greater blade tensioning
|Manufacturer Part Number||710116K|
|Band Saw Blade Size||105"|
|Band Saw Size||14"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Saw Blade Speed||1500/3000 SFPM|
|Dimensions||15" x 15"|
4 Review(s)View All
Great saw and easy to set up and/or change bladesPosted April 7, 2014
This saw makes all of that easy- yes you must remove the table but that is a snap with two knobs that spin off. Once removed, the adjustment to the thrust bearing coulcn't be easier: loosen a locking thumb screw and adjust the bearing to within 1/64 inch with a screw knob. The side bearings are the same method to get the bearings just behind the gullet of the blade.
Then finally bringing the side bearings in close to the blade is by loosening a locking screw with an allen wrench and rotating the bearings on a non-concenctric or cam then retighten the locking screw. Top and bottom support bearings are performed in similar fashion. I estimate I spent 5 minutes with all adjustments.
And what a performer. Nice cuts and tracks straight and true. did have to purchase the Jet fence separately but it is a nice unit and can be adjusted for a perfect square fit.
3 yr. Update --- Still awesome after all these years!Posted January 12, 2014
Got this on the Black Friday...Posted December 17, 2010