A simple but strong band saw that is perfect for the home shop. It requires very little setup when you first get it home but promises years of solid heavy-duty use. You won't regret buying this one!
- 6" resaw capacity
- 15" x 15" offset cast-iron table gives you more work area in front of the blade
- Cast-iron frame construction for strength and rigidity, reduced vibration
- 4" dust port allows for direct connection of dust-collection system
- Precision computer-balanced wheels eliminate vibration for accurate blade tracking
- Single-knob tracking adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Micro-adjustable lower blade guide reduces friction for longer blade life
- Graphite-impregnated polymer blade guides with roller-bearing thrust guides provide quicker set-up and a cooler running blade
- 3/8", 6 TPI woodworking blade is included so you can start cutting right away
|Manufacturer Part Number||708115K|
|Band Saw Blade Size||93-1/2"|
|Band Saw Size||14"|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|
|Saw Blade Speed||3000 SFPM|
|Dimensions||15" x 15"|
- Model: JWBS-14CS
- Cutting capacity/width: 13-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/height: 6"
- Minimum blade width: 1/8"
- Maximum blade width: 3/4"
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Table height: 43-1/2"
- Motor voltage: 115/230 V
- Prewired voltage: 115 V
- Motor current: 10/5 A
- Motor phase: 1 Ph